Brackets for Good: Help us win $10,000!
Brackets for Good is an online, bracket-style fundraising tournament that WeCAN is participating in. WeCAN is one of only 64 Minnesota non-profits selected to compete in this competition! Below is all of the information you need to know about the competition to help WeCAN win $10,000!
· The competition starts Friday, February 26th at 7 p.m. CST.
· Like NCAA college basketball “March Madness,” non-profits compete in progressive brackets.
· There will be six-rounds over five weeks, beginning February 26th and ending April 1st.
· WeCAN scores points ($1=1 point) through your online donations at:
· WeCAN receives 100% of all donations received during tournament play.
· The nonprofit that wins the championship receives $10,000!
It is as simple as that! Just head over to https://twincities.bfg.org/ and donate to Western Communities Action Network (WeCAN) so we can advance to the next round!
Feel free to contact Caitlin, WeCAN’s Food Program Manager, if you have any questions. She can be reached via email by clicking here.
View our fun video below for motivation! We appreciate your support!